Friday 29 October 2021

Stories I may never write...

It all started as a challenge to the Suffolk Writers Facebook Group to write a list from A to Z of possible book titles, 3 words of less.

As I love a good bit of writerly procrastination, here's my own full list, I haven't stuck to the 3 word rule but I have made it all rhyme and created a nonsense poem - please borrow any that take your fancy but please share if you do!

(however Kitty McClaw is already taken - something I wrote years ago, click here to read)


Acapella Tales

Beluga and the Whale 

Candle-shine at Night

Delia Makes it Right

Elephants love Shade

Forbidden Lemonade

Grandma's Hidden Gems

Henry's Mislaid Pens

Imagination Overload

Jumping Jackson Toad

Kitty McClaw's Grand  Day Out

Luna Roundabout

Madness of the First Degree

Naturally Bee

Open After Hours

Possibility of Showers

Queenie for a Day

Royalty Comes to Stay

Sunny Disposition

Tremendous Superstition

Under My Umbrella

Vicky Meets a Fella

Which Vest is Best

X-Ray of the Chest

Yellow Flowers on my Grave

Zig the Slug is Very Brave

No comments:

Post a Comment